top of page

Property Insurance > Rental Property


For the same reason you wouldn’t buy identical insurance for a car and a motorcycle, you need the right coverage for the different types of homes you own as well. Whether you have an investment property, vacation home, or have even inherited a home, you will need insurance for either a rental or vacant property.

You've got a lot invested in your rental property. Not just your money, but your time. And since an ordinary condo unitowners or homeowners policy won't cover you, you should consider the specific protection of either our Rental Dwelling Policy or our Rental Condo Unitowners Policy. They're created to protect your valuable property, shield you from liability claims, even provide lost rental income if your property is too damaged to rent due to a covered loss.

Best Insurance USA provides Dwelling Fire Program (DP-3) insurance, which is comprehensive, excellent coverage for rental / non-owner occupied or owner occupied dwellings and condominiums owned by individuals and other entities.

The Dwelling Fire Policy protects the property against losses to the dwelling, personal property, fair rental value, additional living expenses and certain liabilities.

Sometimes referred to as “Rental Property Insurance” or “Landlord Insurance”, the Dwelling Fire policy offers coverage for named perils such as fire, windstorm, or lightning to the dwelling. It will also cover loss of use of the dwelling. For example, while the dwelling is being repaired or rebuilt due to damage from a covered loss, the policy will pay for lost rental income.

Best Insurance USA will provide you with peace of mind when you select additional coverages to protect your property!

We offer enhancements and options for:
Coverage A – Dwelling limits $125,000 – $750,000
Coverage A – Condominium limits $35,000 – $200,000
Coverage C – Personal Property limits up to 50% Coverage A
Equipment Breakdown
Limited Fungi, Wet or Dry Rot, Yeast, or Bacteria Coverage
Hurricane – Limited Screened Enclosure and Carport Coverage
Additional Other Structures Coverage available on premises
Optional Personal Liability and Medical Payments Coverage
Trusts may be written with personal and premises liability coverage

Call Best Insurance USA toll free at (800) 490-0971 today to find out which options are right for you.

bottom of page